piątek, 30 stycznia 2015

61. Peripera Cushion Blusher #5 Lively Lavender [Review]

Hi guys~ I didn't post many cosmetic reviews for such a long time so here it is a lil review of really cute blusher!

Peripera Ah! Much Real My Cushion Blusher! I chosed #5 Lively Lavender (´∀`)♡


Feature
1. It looks great applied on a cream foundaiton, cushion fondation or matte powder
2. Moisturizing color emulsion makes your cheek lively & lovely.
3. Containing daisy extracted water, rape flower oil, Vitamin E. 

As you can see on the picture above there are 5 different colours.


All the colors looks really cute and i had some hard time choosing just one but when i was ordering it i was watching Get It Beauty about baby face makeup and they said that lavender color is the best for this kind of makeup in order to look younger and freshener, and i thought "okay.. i should try then"
I'm really happy with my choice. (=^-ω-^=)

i don't know korean so i can't translate it ^^' 



Back to the features
Yeah, this blusher has a cushion, i think it's really great! The cushion is so soft, it's pretty easy to apply and when it gets dirty u can detach it from the bottle and wash it. I think it's really comfortable.(*´▽`*)

A little comparison
Don't care about my face just look on the cheeks ^^'
without blusher
with blusher

My skin is in a pinkish tone, with blemishes, so i don't use blushers because i'm afraid that i will get red face and i will look like sick or something :c But this blusher adapts very nicely and gives you a pretty soft blush on your cheeks without creating the effect of a clown. It really suit the baby face makeup I think it will give you similar tone on the cheeks as babies. So if you would like to add some bluhers but you want to look younger, i think it's a really good choice~! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

You can buy the product here.

Performance: 5/5
Look: 5/5
Price: 4/5 
(the price is a litlle high for me cuz it' about 9$)

Higly recommended. 
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

If you have any questions, go ahead!


Ps. As some of you know i'm preparing cosplay from League of Legends for Intel Extreme Master and until i finish the costume, i won't have time to post here I'm so sorry guys. I will add only progress on fanpage, i hope that Cloudy will find some time to post here, but it's possible, that we won't post anything until 15th march 
(゚´Д`゚)゚


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz